Trading My Sorrows Cover

Trading My Sorrows Cover

Monday, September 5, 2011

Trading My Sorrows for the Joy of the Lord


The "A Widow's Heart blog began as a way to share what the Lord revealed to me through my personal journey of grief. The journal process made sense of my raw emotions while giving me perspective as I studied what scriptures had to say about widowhood.




The original title for the book was "A Widow's Heart" but the Lord provided other widows and widowers who shared their love stories to provide inspiration to others. Grief does not erase the love we have for our spouses, but we do not not grieve as those who have no hope. I am trading my sorrows for the joy of the Lord.





In December 2010, "Trading My Sorrows for the Joy of the Lord" was self published through iUniverse and is available through Amazon and Barnes & Noble in paperback and in electronic form.



Jerry Woodbridge
awidowsheart@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment